I was curious to know: which is plugin better seo plugin to develop a blog, exactly best worpress plugin on SEO category. Two required and famous plugins for optimizes WordPress blog for Search Engine Optimization are Platinum SEO Pack and All In One SEO Plugin. Which plugin is better?
To know about it, let look at the functions, features and advantages of each of these two plugins.
The Advantages of All In One SEO Plugin
Some features and advantages of #1 most popular plugin are:
- Canonical URLs to eleminate duplicate content
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- Provides SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Nonce Security
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
All In One SEO Plugin Author: Michael Torbert
The Advantages of Platinum SEO Pack Plugin
Some features and advantages of Platinum SEO Pack Rajesh’s Plugin:
- Optimized Post and Page Titles for search engines
- Generates all SEO relevant META tags automatically
- Helps you avoid duplicate content
- Lets you override any title and set any META description and META keywords, for any post or page
- Compatible with most other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.However you may have to disable All in One SEO pack
- Automatic 301 redirects for any permalink changes. You don’t have to fear changing permalinks. If you are not satisfied with the current permalink, change it through Settings–>Permalinks in your admin panel, without worrying about loss of Page rank or google penalty.Platinum SEO plugin will take care of issuing a 301 redirect to the new location.This is a new essential feature, not present in All in one SEO
- Add meta description and meta keywords tags to WordPress Categories and WordPress Tag pages.
- Add index, noindex, follow or nofollow, noarchive, nosnippet, noodp, noydir meta tags to any post/page. These options are not available in All in one SEO Pack.
- Options to noindex cateogory pages, archives, tag pages, comment feeds, rss feeds, search result pages, sub pages of home or category or tag pages.These are not available in All in One SEO pack.
- Nofollow external links on front page (Home page, Category page, etc – This feature is also not available in All in One SEO pack
Functions, features and advantages of both the plugins almost the same. People say that Platinum SEO is a combination of the All In One (AIO) SEO and Headspace2. This plugin is mostly the All-in-one SEO pack with ideas from headspace2. Thus Platinum features more than AIO. Among the features that have by Platinum but is not owned by AIO are:
- Add index, noindex, follow or nofollow, noarchive, nosnippet, noodp, noydir meta tags to any post/page.
- Automatic 301 redirects for any permalink changes. You don’t have to fear changing permalinks
Currently I am using All In One SEO pack as my main SEO plugin on all my WordPress blogs. Is it the time to switch my blog from All In One SEO to the Platinum SEO pack plugin?
Wait, I need some clarification about it:
Automatic 301 redirects of Platinum SEO Pack is not working, is that true?
It never worked. He just copied the code from another plugin, and it never worked there either.
You can read about that here at : [Plugin: Platinum SEO Pack] Automatic 301 Redirects Not Working Anymore
This post was published 4 years 4 months 19 days
ago which may make its no longer appropriate to current circumstances, this post may even be damaged or corrupted. This site is not responsible for any misunderstanding.
Please contact us to notify the damage of this content if you find this content corrupted/missing/broken.
- Auto Social Poster Error : You Do Not Have Sufficient Permissions to Access This Page